Where to find emails sent to customer

jeremymould
Tourist
4 0 8

Or at the VERY least let us turn off transactional emails so that we can use a real system like klaviyo.  SO frustrating that we can't use klaviyo for transactional emails.... Come on shopify, this should be a trivial thing to implement.  Does anyone have any tips on how we can turn these emails off? Even if we were able to put in an invalid sender email or something... ANYTHING!!!

brettcasson
Tourist
6 0 3

+1 I would really like to be able to see emails that my store has send too.

Mark_Rosenberg
Tourist
7 0 6

+1 as well. This is such a basic feature. I'm pretty stunned that it hasn't been addressed yet

Dhiya_Almayali
Tourist
4 0 9

It’s been 3 years. How is this feature still not available? Shouldn’t be hard to allow us to view the emails our customers are getting and take it a step further and allow us to respond directly using the same template.

Just my two cents.

YourGC
Excursionist
13 0 3

Wow, yeah. I just got my first sale this morning and was curious as to the same thing... That is insane there is nothing in place for this.

It_s_me
Explorer
40 0 53

Congrats on your first sale!! The first of many, I'm sure....

tomvuong
2 0 0

1M++ votes for this feature. 

But when get stuck with the Shopify core, anyone has/recommend the alternative solution (3rd app)?

0 Likes
HelenM20
1 0 0

Is this in your shopify timeline of features to add? How hard is it? Can we at least add the option of automatically sending all emails to another address so we can keep them going forward? Ugh.

0 Likes
smoi
2 0 2

Dear Shopify can you al least provide a webhook notification for each email sent? that should be easier

0 Likes
Calie
4 0 0

PLUS 100.

The order confirmation email sent to customer currently does not have backorder info, it should restate the backorder information at checkout so there is documentation when customer follows up!!!!!!

0 Likes