Thank you 

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
957 84 224

Hi, @Eazysale!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

First off, welcome to Shopify! You've done a great job with your theme and I'm glad to see that you've created your own product titles; this is often something that is overlooked when products are imported from dropshipping apps. 

If you're wanting to look for any spelling and grammar errors on your online store, I suggest using an online grammar checking tool like Grammarly. With Grammarly, you can copy and paste text directly into their grammar checker, which will analyze your writing for any mistakes. Grammarly can be used for free and it's a great way to get a quick proofread on your writing. 

Another option is to hire someone to proofread your store's written content. There are actually Shopify Experts skilled in copywriting who would be happy to help you out. Feel free to get in touch with a couple of Experts for quotes.

As you continue focusing on your ecommerce copywriting, I recommend checking out our blog post, "Are These 6 Common Copywriting Mistakes Costing You Sales?". There, you'll learn some best practices for ecommerce copywriting, along with some tips on how to make your writing clear, concise, and enticing. 

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Eazysale
Tourist
7 0 3

That's my pleasure to comment on my post 

I will do that tomorrow 

0 Likes