Which plan do i need to customize SMS notification ?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Helen,

I would like to end the free trial period early as the customised SMS plays a key role in our business process. Can you help to initiate the payment for Basic Shopify Plan?

Thanks,

Westley

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

May we also avail of option 2 for our store? We would also like to be able to edit our SMS templates, but are still stuck in our free trial for the next 2 months.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
548 60 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Community members!

Thank you for all taking the time to follow up in this thread to express your interest in adjusting your account off of the free trial period, and on to a paid plan in order to customize your SMS notifications. 

This feature, of needing to be on a paid plan in order to edit these notifications, has been put in place to help prevent any unsupported behaviour from occurring to merchant customers who choose to enter their phone numbers when checking out. As such, each request to have a plan adjustment now needs to be reviewed on an individual basis by our Financial Services department. This review ideally takes 24-72 hours, however with the current support demands longer wait times can be expected. Please note, not every request to upgrade to a paid plan will be possible at this time. 

If your store is currently on its trial period and you would like to be considered for this option, please reach out to support through one of the channels found here on the contact page to discuss further.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am in the same situation. I am int he 90 day free trial and want to edit my SMS notifications. I can't contact support, everytime I go to the link to login, it just resets itself. Maybe because I'm in the free trial. Ugh. It's a loop. How do I move my account to basic subscription.

julies-masks.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

How to include the product name in the sms notification? is it even possible? Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I need to fix this problem ASAP please contact me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Helen,

I am no longer in the trial, but I still get the message referenced above. Can you please assist?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Helen, 

I need to do the same, how can i stop the free trial and start my paid plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 3 6

Hello @JKS 

In case if you want to try this app https://apps.shopify.com/mage-whatsapp-bot? for customized SMS and WhatsApp.

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
548 60 90

@Soulbahrain, I’m happy to look into this for you and escalate your request to the Financial Services department to see if it is possible for your account. Please watch for an email coming to your inbox from me shortly. 

@kevchang12, I apologize I didn’t see your post sooner! Are you still having trouble being able to edit your SMS notifications?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes