Which plan do i need to customize SMS notification ?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Helen.

I would like to do the same thing.  I would like to the middle plan (79.99 per month) and am ready to start right away so that I can make these same changes.  Thank you for your help.  Joe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 56 75

No problem, @Joe-ShadyHill

I am sending you an email to gather your store details so we can make the change for you as well. Please watch for it.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the exact same problem. Can you help me to convert my store immediately? Thanks!

https://iso-delivery.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I have exactly the same problem - and want to have my trial plan converted so that I can edit the SMS notifications.

Please let me know when this is able to be done

https://johns-test-pharmacy.myshopify.com/

Thanks

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 56 75

Hello, @ISODelivery  and @John1403.

Thanks for following up on this thread! For immediate assistance with moving off of the trial and onto a paid subscription plan, please contact a member of our live support team here

Otherwise, if the change is not time sensitive for you, please keep an eye out for an email that I will be sending you to authenticate your accounts in order to move forward with making the plan change on it. Please reply back to the email if that works best for you.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Helen,

Thank you for all your help on this thread.   I would also like to convert my plan so I can change the SMS message.

I have clicked your link to contact support, but it doesn't seem to load,

Could you please contact me so we can move forward with payment?

Domain is warren-greenhouses.myshopify.com   Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I am having the same issue, could I end my free trial period so I have all of the features as well? 

Thank you, 

Shea Taylor

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Helen,

I've got the same problem for my 2nd shop. Could you end my trial period and begin the billing cycle so that i can customize the sms template.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Helen,

i've contacted the support team but they told me that it would take 24-72 days !

Could you please facilitate the process to end my free trial period and start my Basic Shopify Plan. We have to open the shop and we can't customize the SMS templates.

Thank you.

Sincerly,

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

I want to stop my free trial and start the basic plan. I also want to change my SMS messages to customers in our pickup world, I want to stop sending Text that talk about shipping... How do I start my basic plan?

0 Likes