Which plan do i need to customize SMS notification ?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 57 75

Hello again, @JKS2

Thanks for reaching out to the live support team for this. That's the quickest way to implement it. That being said, the plan change can take 24-72 hours to implement since it can require an escalation to our Billing department. Therefore, I suspect there was a typo in the timeframe you received from the Guru you interacted with. 

Since it has been longer than 24-72 hours since you posted about it in this thread, please let me know if you still require assistance with this, or if it has already been taken care of via your previous support ticket?

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Helen  I'm having the same issue. Cannot edit the SMS form because I'm on a 3 month trial but I'd like to start the subscription so that I can edit it. Can you please message me as well?

@Helen wrote:

Hey, @prankoyz.

I’m sorry for any confusion there has been around this! I am happy to help you switch off of your trial period and onto a paid plan so that you can edit the SMS notifications on your store. 

I’ve sent you an email so that we can proceed with making the plan adjustment. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Helen,

i need assistance because i’m still in trial period and i can’t customize the sms template. The shop is already open.

Could you please accelerate the process so that we can start the basic shopify plan now.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there Helen!

I am currently experiencing the same problem. Could you send me the link as well? I would like to end my trial and customize my sms template.

Sincerely,

Musa

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

If a customer choses not to use their phone number during checkout, then how can we enable the opt in for order updates which gives your customer a way receive SMS updates after an order is placed??? Can we do this through any web

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Helen,

ok it works for me now.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the same problem, can you initiate my plan. i have the same problem and i need to edit SMS content.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello I need to end my trial period so I can access the SMS template as well. Please charge for basic plan. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, I also would like to get the option 2 : i prefer to end my trial period . Could you tell me what to do ? Please help me
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I would like to chose the option 2 for my account. What should I do ? 

0 Likes