Which plan do i need to customize SMS notification ?

Solved
3 0 0

Can you start my paid plan so I can edit SMS notifications also

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
799 76 125

Hi, @letseatpapio!

I’m happy to look into this for you too. Please keep in mind that it can take longer than usual lately to have your account reviewed for eligibility for ending your trial. Additionally, as mentioned earlier in this thread, not all requests are approved. 

When are you planning to launch your store? How many days do you have left on your trial? If you aren't planning to launch immediately and you have a week or less left of trial time, I would highly recommend waiting for the trial to end on its own. Access to editing SMS notifications will automatically enable at that time (provided you've chosen a plan), and so it will be the most efficient way to go about it.

Let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, please also help me. I have the same problem. "

Custom SMS templates unavailable

Modifying SMS templates is not possible on your plan."

I can't edit alos.  Here's my email: megaloreph@gmail.com

I really need to activate my SMS confirmation, please send me the instruction. Thank you and God bless!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
799 76 125

Hi, @megalore! Welcome to the Community; Thanks for reaching out. 

In order to know more about how we can go about solving this for you, could you please tell me if you are still on your 14-day trial? Or are you already on a paid plan and the SMS template is not able to be edited?

I’ll watch for your reply. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I need to edit this too. I'm starting my site this night, and sms is in english, my site is in different language. 

I must edit sms now, but we still have a week of free trial. 

Translators are sitting here and I pay them for hours 

This is so bad

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
799 76 125

Welcome to the Community, @LinasJ. I completely understand your urgency, so I’m happy to help! 

Please note, an escalation of your request to move onto a paid plan does take some time for our Financial Services department to receive and review. Therefore, I just want you to be aware that going about it this way might not resolve it prior to the end of your trial. However, I’m more than happy to escalate it for you anyways, in hopes that it does have a quick turnaround time for you. Please watch for an email from me so that we can proceed with it.

Did you change the language of your theme manually as well, using your translators? Or did you update it automatically by going to ‘Settings > Languagesfrom your admin? Just an FYI, when updating the language from your Settings, all email notifications will be translated automatically when left unedited. You can read more about it in the Help Doc for Changing the language of your email templates.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, please also help me. I have the same problem. "

Custom SMS templates unavailable

Modifying SMS templates is not possible on your plan."

I can't edit alos.  Here's my email: ramonxu @gmail.com

I have basin plan.

I really need to activate my SMS confirmation, please send me the instruction. Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
799 76 125

Hey, @ramonxu. Thanks for reaching out! Did you have a chance to read through the previous posts in this thread already? 

To summarize, in order to be able to edit your SMS notifications, the Financial Services department will need to review your account. If approved, they will manually switch you onto a paid plan. This process isn’t immediate, and is in fact taking even longer than usual lately due to high support demands on the department. Therefore, oftentimes it is actually quicker to choose a plan, and once your trial expires on its own, the SMS notification template will automatically become available for editing.

Let’s assess it together and see which would be the most efficient way for you to get access to the SMS template. How many days are left on your trial?

0 Likes