Who need to sync Shopify to LAZADA and Shoppee?

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

As a Shopify partner I have a chance to talk with clients about Shopify to LAZADA & Shopee that some apps in the market can't use if you want to sync your products to them.

Because you have to create products in LAZADA or Shopee first and have the same SKU with your Shopify store to sync information to manage on those apps inventory.

Some of my clients don't want to create products in LAZADA or Shopee again because they would already have products on their Shopify stores and they have thoundsond of products so it wouldn't be easy for them and being their hard work to do that.

Some app can do sync Shopify to LAZADA without listing products on LAZADA with the same SKU again but they don't have Shopee.

Who need to sync Shopify to LAZADA and Shoppee just like my clients? When it can be use I would inform you here.

WhatsApp business/T: +6681 573 6943 Shopify, eGHL, 2Checkout official Partner. And many Apps Partner. Email: jade@ecommerce-center.com www.jadecommercecenter.com, www.ecommerce-center.com Line Business ID: @jadecommerce (have @ in front of my name)
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I will love to know how can i do exactly that..cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Aissarapan, you might want to check out OMNA (https://apps.shopify.com/omna-2) which was recently launched!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 2

CedCommerce has recently developed Shopee Integration app which enables Shopify sellers to connect with Shopee.com...Sellers do not need to create the products on Shopee, they can quickly move their products from Shopify store to Shopee and can also manage orders that they receive from Shopee.com

Here are the benefits of this integration app-

--> Can connect multiple Shopee accounts
--> All the data in one-go at Shopee.com
--> All the changes in Real-time
--> Delete Products without any hassle
--> Get Instant Notifications
--> Manage Order easily

Their Lazada app is under development, As far as app quality is concerned CedCommerce already has 1500+ happy sellers who are using Walmart, jet and many other integration apps. In case you have any further query feel free to ask.

Regards
Kusum

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, is there a tentative date for CedCommerce to finish Lazada App for shopify? badly need Lazada integration

@Kusum_gairola wrote:

CedCommerce has recently developed Shopee Integration app which enables Shopify sellers to connect with Shopee.com...Sellers do not need to create the products on Shopee, they can quickly move their products from Shopify store to Shopee and can also manage orders that they receive from Shopee.com

Here are the benefits of this integration app-

--> Can connect multiple Shopee accounts
--> All the data in one-go at Shopee.com
--> All the changes in Real-time
--> Delete Products without any hassle
--> Get Instant Notifications
--> Manage Order easily

Their Lazada app is under development, As far as app quality is concerned CedCommerce already has 1500+ happy sellers who are using Walmart, jet and many other integration apps. In case you have any further query feel free to ask.

Regards
Kusum

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are starting our Shopify Store and would like to post our products on Shopee and Lazada.  We would be grateful to have your comments on how we can do this.   Thank You, 

Pawita

Shopnow.LTD

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to know how to connect my Shopify store to Lazada or shopee. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi leigh, you can take a look at www.zetpy.com

Each account allows up to 5 Lazada Seller Accounts and also 5 Shopee Seller Accounts.

It will give you an easy and fast way to sell on Lazada and Shopee, as Zetpy can import all your products from Shopify to Zetpy and sync them to Lazada and Shopee easily and effortlessly, or vice versa. 

After that you can update and control your product details, pricing and inventory all from Zetpy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I have a shopify store and would like to sell on LAzada and Shoppee.  Can I have different prices? My Shopify is International dropshipping while my Shoppee and Lazada will be local dropshipping and I will have the local cheaper. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes