Wholesale Womens Clothing?

Excursionist
15 0 5

Hi, I know alot of the members here on the forums have womens clothing fronts and I am wondering do you purchase a bunch of clothing at wholesale and hope you sell it? Or do you dropship it? If so what are some good designers, I am looking into getting into young 18-35 womens clothing, so if you could help me out. 

3 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Aman,

I can source any styles you want. visit our site and ask us. thanks.

www.seekstyle.net.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
58 0 2

Hi

We are looking to provide drop ship or stock products. If interested check the Eva & Elle kaftan collection available to view at http://evaelle.epifania.co.nz

Infact we have just posted an article as well and saw this email

Talkt to you

Marie

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Aman, 

How are you?  I can provide you dropship with different items from Jewelry, clothes for men, women and kids, bags, shoes, accessories, homewares etc. everything that people needs in they're everyday life. You can offer business opportunity as well to those who's interested to have they're own online business Please email me at dcdaniellascollection@gmail.com I look forward to hear back from you.

thanks and regards,

Marissa

0 Likes
5 0 0

Aman, 

I can give it to you all with whole sale price.

0 Likes
2 0 0

My first post on Shopify forum :) Hi Aman Gill!

Interested in yoga pants, starting at $4.00! wholesale price.

Low minimum: $50.00, All in stock, ready to ship. We ship same day order is placed 2pm cut-off.

Based in Los Angeles, we are one of the largest distributors for Seamless Apparel. 

We sell stock and specialize in OEM private labels. Yoga leggings are popular now so place a test order today!

Any questions feel free to contact me anytime. 

Appreciate it if you take one minute to check out my website. Thank you~

My website: www.musadirect.com

My name is James 

My new company: ITZON APPAREL, INC. will open 10/01/15 In the meantime, you can reach me MUSA DIRECT james@musadirect.com
0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi Aman,

I am in prelaunch phase of opening up an online store for women too. I haven't started selling, but I was thinking to have a low intenvory to start and have the merchandise ship directly from my business office. 

I have a question for you. Since this market is so saturated have you thought about how competitors are going to improve there service offerings? Thats where I am stomped at. I'm trying to figure out how to seperate myself from the crowd by offering a niche service.

Check out my prelaunch page, would love your feedback.

www.shopoll.com

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

Looking for wholesale women clothing? Check out this page http://www.oasisuniform.net/supplier/formal-uniform/women-formal-uniform/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 6

We manufacture all of our own shoes and clothing, so far most of our inventory is sold through our brick and mortar store, but traffic has been picking up. Feel free to let me know If anyone is interested in the production of private labels.

www.angelinavoloshina.com

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Aman,

Check out www.lailaazhar.com for a womens line.

Best

Laila

1 Like