Wholesale Womens Clothing?

Tourist
5 0 1

Aman,

It is profitable, margins will depend on quantity purchased and deals you get from the vendors. Lots of vendors have coupons as well via their email newsletters. Capitalize on any free shipping from vendors you can get. Don't ship a single pack if possible, have at least 2-3 packs shipped at a time to reduce your COGS shipping expenses. The womens clothing is heavily saturated, so you have to carve our your own space by offering products that your target demographic want and need, not just what you like or want. 

Search google for wholesale womens clothing to get started to find vendors. We cant give away all our secrets ;)

Good Luck!!

www.nanamacs.com ;

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hello Arthur Shustove,  I am intrested in private labeling.  I liked your women shoe design.  Can you email me and give some information about how it works and what is the proccess?

parinaz.kokabi@gmail.com

Thanks,

Parinaz

0 Likes
23 0 0
Hi I am a designer located in New York. I sell small quantities wholesale to stores and hopefully I have a few items that you would like. Check out our website at www.theshanicejonescollection.com and email me at sjonescollection@gmail.com. Thanks.
0 Likes
2 0 0

For new businesses, I would suggest doing a hybrid of both wholesale and dropshipping. 

Wholesale will allow you to get better pricing but at the same time it will require you to spend a lot of money upfront to acquire the inventory, take photos, edit photos, hire models, etc, which can quickly eat up your progfit. 

Dropshipping allows you to get products on your site quickly and actually have products to sell and start making money without upfront investment on inventory. Yes, the margin is slimmer, but what you make you keep and not have to worry about factoring in other costs. 

It really boils down to your goals, budget and experience. Let's talk!

We carry over 3,500 fahsion and beauty products and over 1,000 pairs of shoes for dropship. Let me know if you have any questions.

Site: www.bellavistyle.com
Catalog: www.shopbellavi.com

0 Likes
19 0 0

Arthur Shustove, I am also interested in finding out more about private labeling. The items I am currently selling are designed by three different sources that are created using my designs. However, they are not labeled as such. P.S. Your store looks great!

My email is info@designsnazzy.com. Thanks kindly.

Judy

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have been running my online stores for 2 years. I get most of my traffic by blogging on facebook . We recently started a bikini brand and it's doing pretty well. We also manufacture clothing for our retailers, starting from 30 pieces. Let me know if you have any question. 

www.lilaclookbook.com

www.inkingtux.com

Bumsik Yoon, i 'm really inetested in your business. Can you please email me at lilaclookbook@yahoo.com for more details. Thank you

0 Likes
7 0 0

I used to run an online fashion for aged 18-45 it was hard work especially in the 'throw away' fashion industry I was in where girls would buy dresses and have one/two wears from them. I bought from sites such at www.catwalkwholesale.com and www.missiclothing.com - typically profit margins were between 100-200% which is good mark up, however I didn't have an expansive product range and it was too time consuming for me so I sold my business on a few months ago.

I do think dropshipping is great though - this is my current business model for furniture and homewares

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Serendipity Home Interior,

How is profit margin in home accesorries and furniture?  Do you feel it is better than apparell?

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

Im the designer of Cabana Anna Swimwear, a line of bright, flirty, and ethically made bikinis that embody the free-spirited lifestyle of California. Everything is hand made in Los Angeles with love, and our mission is to fight child labor and exploitation overseas by keeping production in the USA.

We've been in business three years and offer wholesale, consignment, or drop shipment. Usually we do a minimum of 15 pieces per style, mixed sizes and prints, but are flexible. 

Best,

Anna

anna@caswim.com

www.caswim.com

1 Like
1 0 0

HI, I would like to follow up with you.  skype me please - mymobileminute

0 Likes