Wholesale Womens Clothing?

2 0 0

Hello,

I am the owner of Exquisite Styles online and we do wholesale orders. No matter how big or the small is. We have been in business since 2013. 

One important factor when starting a business is being different from your competition. The market for selling women's clothing is expanding and there are a lot of boutiques that are opening daily. One thing that I have found to work is finding a set of merchandise and make it our main focus. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi all, i run an online store in Australia using the dropship meathod. I'm finding it pretty dificult to source dropshippers here for some reason. Does anyone have any tips or tricks that could help me?

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi, Women clothing is always growing market and one of the largest turnover in online shopping. As a business provide quality products and wide range for selection. We are selling Women's ethnic wear from India. We have wide range of products from Saree, Lehenga choli, Salwar suits, Anarkali dress, Celebrity collection, Designer collection, Wedding collection and more. We are in this business from last 10 years. We sell our products to direct customers, retailers, semi wholesalers and wholesalers. Visit our website www.101cart.in For any further queries you can also mail us on 101cartinfo@Gmail.com Thanks with regards,
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

I need help! Please email me livefabulously@yahoo.com

I have an online boutique grossing between 80-100k but I need advice on how to make my own label. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 7

I have had my online boutique for two years now, we have doubled in sales from the year before but still are trying to figure out how to pull in more customers since we don't have a brick and mortar also. Facebook seems to be dead now even with placing ads or boosts. Working in growing Instagram followers. Not sure what else to do. Private labeling sounds great but don't know the route to take. Any input would be helpful. The site is www.shopclosetrunway.com  

thanks! 

0 Likes
19 0 0

Joanne, do you have a size chart anywhere on your website? Your products are very nice and reasonably priced.

judy

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I am Jaren Ho, representing Yacht 21, cruise wear label based in Singapore. We welcome wholesale enquires from local/overseas retailers. Here's the link to our website: www.yacht21.com.sg . Our current collection is Resort 2015.

Interested parties can email directly to me at jaren@yacht21.com.sg

Cheers!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Aman,

We are a local designer from San Francisco that can provide you with wholesale products. If yiu are interested in our products we can offer you wholesale prices (65% off our prices that you see online.) Minimum is just 6 garments to be eligible for wholesale price! 

http://www.kc-sf.com

Let me know if you are interested :) info@kenchensf.com

thanks,

Ken

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey guys,

Started my 2nd fashion business but this is more proper and serious than my 1st one!

Stage 4 has only been around for 4 months and started with 0 followers on instagram! (This time I didn't invite any friends and pretty much focused on true audience) and now we have about 1100+ followers, pretty happy about that when it is all organic growth and good engagement! I launched in 3rd week of June and had my two order the 2nd day! 

I'm on my 2nd range of products, as the 1st range was to test the waters! So far it is improving everyday and there are people buying almost everyday but I am impatient and I push the sales by finding customers on instagram! 

So far I do not have more than 50 product selection on the site but I am slowly building the inventory, I don't ask for more, as long as 1 piece are sold from one style I am pretty happy about it! It is profitable and it depends on what kind of clothing products you are selling, for eg. mine is pretty much fast-fashion forward and the same as "disposable products", not very sustainable for the environment and business at times but it is a good way to start.

Coming from my previous fashion business experience, when you build an engaging convertible audience and gain more authority on google, that's when you get to get plenty of discounts as you purchase in bulk - lower shipping costs, lower wholesale price etc.. In my opinion, there is when you make "true" profit.

I don't expect to "see" profit in the bank account for at least 1-2 years as I will be investing any returned profit to marketing and improving the brand.

I believe you will always make a profit. It depends on how much time and money you are investing in this and if you're serious enough to make it grow for a long term basis!

0 Likes
4 0 0

We wholesale some and our designers will be launching soon  our shoes, jewelry and home products www.blk-bluonline.com

0 Likes