Why Am I Not Making A Single Sale?! :(

5 0 0

Hey, I know this question has been posted a lot, but I would love to have a personalized answer to it as I’ve viewed other posts and can’t seem to pinpoint my issue. I have paid 150$ on ads (Instagram influencers and users) so far they have been super unsuccessful and I’ve only gotten about 800 website clicks and of which, 3 shopping carts filled, zero sales :( I tried really hard with my website and I’ve only been doing shopify and dropshipping for around 5 days. My ads have been very well designed and look super appealing and I’m proud of how they look, I would not think of that as a factor.. as well the Instagram users that promoted my advertisement on their page were very coorelated to my website style which is modern tumblr style of fashion. If anyone could help make some comments I would appreciate it so much. I’m really thinned skin and already kinda sad about what’s  going on so far so any kind advice would mean a lot to me. My website is:

http://ClothingAesthetic.Com

0 Likes
10 0 0

You have tried to run Instagram marketing but I thing is true. Google ads are great if you do them right. What have you tried so far?

0 Likes
5 0 0

Ive posted my google adwords, set it up and they guaranteed that i would make about 300-400 clicks in one day from a single 10$ budget. The Ad so far has zero impressions or reach, its set up correctly, but why hasn't the ad begun? should i contact google? also do you think google ads are good for getting sales and conversions?

0 Likes
20 0 0

One thing, If the ad hasnt begun you can't have the pricing set right as it's not triggering. IIs the ad turned on or is the bid way too low to even get impressions. s landing page set right? There are many variables with goodle.

Your homepage looks great!

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hi try ghibli-business.com they can help you make sales!!! 

0 Likes
Pathfinder
233 0 33

Hi,

I agree that your homepage looks great! There are just a few things that you can think about to make the experience even better. The menu is very tiny and it's not visible well. I think it would be better to keep the menu items visible all the time on the top navigation bar.

You use Gmail as a business email. That doesn't look very professional. It's very easy to set up email forwarding on Shopify and it's for free, check this article.

You could add more Shipping information. I can see that the shipping is free of charge which is great but where do you ship to? How long does it take? It would be nice to have a separate page with all these information.

When setting up marketing strategies, you need to think about customers who are the most likely to buy and focus on them. One of the best performing strategies is dynamic retargeting which means that previous visitors of your website who have at least checked some of your products or added something to their shopping cart will be shown exactly the same products they were browsing on your website. The setup is quite difficult but our app ROI Hunter Easy can help you with that.

Best of luck!
Katerina

0 Likes
5 0 0

Thankyou so much for your response. I’ll follow everything you have said. What’s a good milestone to hit in a month sales wise? (If I’m spending 200$ a month on ads)

0 Likes
5 0 0

Also Katrina. What is the best form of advertising? Is it the ROI hunter? I seem to get only enough ad clicks to break even. My ads look good just don’t know what ads are effective for price to click.. google? Facebook? Instagram?

0 Likes
Pathfinder
233 0 33

You're welcome :-) It's always hard at the beginning because you need to try a lot of different approaches until you find what works the best for you. If you're able to make at least a few sales, you're on a good way and you can start increasing the conversion rate slowly.

ROI Hunter Easy can help you with retargeting which is an important part of marketing but it shouldn't be the only one. You also need to bring some well-selected traffic to your website. All of the advertising channels you have mentioned can work very just fine but it's hard to say which is the best one. You can try all of them (even with a low budget), check the performance and focus on the one that can bring you the most sales or clicks for the same amount of money.

Here are some more tips on improving customer experience on your website. I hope it helps!

0 Likes
Excursionist
50 0 6

Hello, great work so far. I think whats killing you is the site appearance itself. some great pics. However, the trust factor is really low. I determine if i will buy based on the look of the site. I started with a free theme from Shopify and to be honest, ny sales came from close friends only. Essentially they werent really buying from the website, they were just using the site as a conduit to support their friend. Mine isnt perfect but its waaaay better than what it was beforeand now we are starting to get organic sales.

I would suggest show more pics with people wearing your products. Add a human touch to the page. Also your prices seem weird....from 19 bucks to 2 bucks for jewellry. I know its a sale but the discount gap seems too good to be true.

Keep growing your instagram presence. Might take a while to land the right ones but when you do you will immediately see results.

Elevate The Status Quo
0 Likes