Why Am i Not Making sales

6 0 0

Hi

First this is a Great forum i wish i new about earlier Thumbs up for DEVs

so i started my ecommerce store for like 5 Months now. i get from 50 - 100 traffic daily but No conversion and i also run paid ads. my store link is https://www.arewastore.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

To me it seems like you are all over the place. You try to sell EVERYTHING. Do you have any competetive advantage over Amazon or Ebay? 

- useful links in my profile / available for hire
0 Likes
7 0 0

In order to make sales and bring traffic to your website, you need to be active on social media.

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thank you all for your suggestions i really appreciate. I will start working on your recomendations ASAP. Best Wishes.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

hello,there ,We're big product supplier from shenzheng city,China and provide dropshipping &wholesale business to our resellers ,there are all kinds of hot sale products and 20,0000

skus on our website,you can enter into our website and check our wholesale product price .

Pls sign in to be our formal member firstly before you can enjoy our wholesale price .  

hello,there! have a great day ~
0 Likes
Pathfinder
236 0 33

Hi there,

I took a look at your website, I like the overall feel and it's great that you have included your contact address and a phone number but I have also found a few things that could be improved.

Your social media links should be opened in a new tab as you need your customers to stay on your website, not to be redirected elsewhere. Here you can find how to set it up.

Your contact form doesn't work. It's not making a good impression if a customer notices this.

There are some empty categories. If you have some categories with no products, it's better to hide them so the navigation is more clear.

I think you should have a separate page for shipping fees and delivery times. The customers usually feel safer if there's a clear information on shipping fees (free shipping) and delivery times.

If you manage to bring some traffic to your website but you don't have sales, you can try ROI Hunter Easy retargeting ads to remind your customers what they were browsing on your website. Sometimes the customer buys immediately, sometimes they just need more time for decisions and personalized ads can convince them to make a sale.

I hope you'll make the first sale soon!

Katerina

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks alot i will fix this issue ASAP

0 Likes
6 0 0

Many Thanks Katerina, I appreciate your swift response.I will ensure to fix the issues you raise asap. Meanwhile, the plugin your recommended for retargeting to remind customers isn't avaible for wordpress as my website isn't a shopify website but rather a wordpress. I would appreciate if you could specify a more related plugin. Best wishes

0 Likes
Tourist
52 0 1

Amazing Job. If you want to capture the Nigerian Market you will have to do lots of local marketing and spread the word about your store. You have quite a big range of products. You must use your strategic tie ups and grow your sales internationally. Start selling on different marketplaces. Let CEDCOMMERCE help you in this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi there,

I know how frustrating it can be to see decent website traffic without the sales to match. Since you are selling many different products and targeting a wide demographic, you should consider what makes your brand special, and market accordingly. I’d like to offer you some advice that helped me a lot when I first started out:

Narrow down your demographic

Figuring out who your audience is can seem simple enough on the surface. However, many times, this task is easier said than done - especially when you are selling many different kinds of products. Having a firm grasp on the target audience for your brand is the first step in making successful conversions and increasing your ROI. In my experience, a lack of conversions but decent traffic is often due to targeting issues. Most likely, the wrong demographic is viewing your ads. This can result in clicks but, unfortunately, not many purchases. Figure out who it is you are trying to market to and gear your ads towards that target audience.

Leverage your social media

Social media can be your best friend when it comes to driving sales and making successful conversions. Try moving your social media icons to the top of your page so your visitors are granted easier access to them. Also, as one user mentioned, be sure to enable your social media icons to open a new tab as a way to keep your customers on your site while simultaneously allowing them to browse your social media. Try diversifying your social media presence to include platforms in addition to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - the more social media sites you are active on, the better reach your brand will have.

Get some marketing help!

If you find you’re having trouble nailing down your target audience and creating effective ads for them, enlisting some help is a sure fire way to get the ball rolling. I’d like to recommend an awesome machine learning app called Pollen (https://apps.shopify.com/poln) to help guarantee your success. This app enables you to acquire customers on Facebook and across the web simply and cost effectively. Through powerful automation, Pollen offers an easy-to-use marketing platform that’s sole expertise is in driving sales. It takes as little as 2 minutes to set up a campaign. Pollen takes care of the rest. It’s as simple as that!

Hopefully this helps you out a little bit! Best of luck to you and your shop!

0 Likes