Why am i still being charged even though i already closed my store 2 months ago?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Why am i still being charged even though i already closed my store 2 months ago?

I uninstalled everything that bills me before i closed my store. so why am i still being charged?

also i tried contacting your support, but there seems to be a problem with the server, cause i can't contact them, the box where you input the text doesn't show up. 

can anyone help me? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
714 75 129

Hey, @kimpatrick!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

That seems really strange, sorry to hear you have been experiencing this. Usually, it is impossible for our system to take any payment once the store has been cancelled correctly but I can certainly have a look for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get take a closer look.

Regarding the support not working, that sounds like a browser issue to me as we have not received any other reports of this at the moment. Please try and clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using Google Chrome and that should help.

I will speak to you by email very soon.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

name of my store is LazyFashions.myshopify.com

plz  revert my deduction as it has been charged wrongly

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
714 75 129

Hi, @lazystore.

Thank you for joining the thread. Sorry to hear you have been charged incorrectly and I will certainly have a look into this for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes