Why aren't my products showing up on Facebook?

amiller35
2 0 0

Hello, I am trying to get my product items to show on Facebook shop. Everything is done correctly in regards to description, title, product weight etc. but all my items are not syncing over. I currently have 7 products with different variants (size, color, etc) but only a few are showing. I've disconnected and re-connected the facebook sales channel a few times but it's still only showing a limited number of products. Please help! 

0 Likes

Hi @amiller35 ,

You should check your product catalog on your Business Manager to see if there any issues or errors listed over there. In some cases, this is related to issues you need to fix in your product or that your product doesn't meet Facebook Commerce Policy.

You can also try a more comprehensive solution rather than just using the Facebook channel on Shopify to create your catalog and making all other advertising activities manually. AdScale is a Shopify app that handles the entire advertising process of your products on Facebook. It automatically connects to or creates all of the relevant advertising assets on your Business Manager, create your campaigns and optimize your ads 24/7 using AI technology.

Amit_Roznak1_0-1613313352729.png

What's unique about this app is that it analyzes your store data and order history and create dedicated audiences that you cannot get while running with a standard Facebook campaign on your Ads Manager. Therefore, I highly recommend you give it a shot.

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
0 Likes
amiller35
2 0 0

As I mentioned before, everything is green on the shopify/facebook side. No errors. No failures. Nothing. All my products are compliant with facebook commerce rules and regulations. They show on shopify that they are all being shared to facebook but in the facebook shop they are not showing. There is no errors on my end and there is nothing that needs to be fixed by me, it's a system issue. 

0 Likes