Why arent people buying from my store?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
My store is only around a week old but i have had alot of visitors from around the world. Today for instance i have had 204 visitors so far but no one is buying from my store. I dont know if theres something wrong with checkout in other countries but i brought something just to try it and it went through fine. I am in the UK so i dont know what its like to buy off the store from a different country. I have done facebook ads too and reached alot of people on there but no one has brought anything.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3

Could be a series of things mate, the product, the store,  could be being new and lacking the initial credibility required to win over customers.

What's your bounce rate at? Perhaps you're not hitting the right people.

Shoot me the site link and will take a look, either in here or PM.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3

Oh ok at a glance I can see the issue and I'll be brutally honest. The site looks very unprofessional, will put a few notes below:

• Pictures seem to have a low pixel count and spread over a big screen.
  • The font used is pretty awful, go for something more crisp
  • Have a category page which lists your collections rather than all of them in the top
  • The logo used is not great, Shopify has their own app to build one for you and it's pretty cool
  • Try switching over to the narrative theme, the one you're using I used before, you'll thank me for this tip one day believe me
  • Your products have no descriptions, and that's a huge huge no no
  • I see nothing about shipping policy, legal terms, nothing

Come to think of it there's much much more that I should list but I will instead direct you to youtube, try orbelo's channel it's a great fountain of information. It's rough in the market we're in and if you want the honest truth, you should take a week out, stop ads, go back to zero and do it all right. Sorry if I sound a bit douchy here, but I really am coming from a good place with this.

I'm here if you need any further pointers in the meantime and do ignore them messages you'll probably get offering you their services, unless you truly do want to throw money at it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you. I will go and do some reajustments and more research into this. Hopefully things will pick up soon
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3

Awesome, good call. Hit me up if you need to ask any q's

0 Likes