Why can't we get a "guru" to answer a simple question?

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

We have had a post here stating our customers cannot login to there accounts for over 4 days and not a single reply?

We have over 30 customers waiting for us to reply to them. We told we would get right back to them thinking it was a simple matter but after 4 days we still cannot reply to them. It is kind of important wouldn't you think? 

We see answers from gurus to other topics placed the same day as ours so do we have a question that no one can answer?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
424 49 91

Hey, @drsales.

I'm Lizzy, from Shopify.

I'm very sorry to hear that your customers are having trouble on your site! I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I would like to have our technical team take a look at your account to investigate the issue you've been seeing with your customers further. It is possible some customers have elected not to create an account or allow email marketing when signing up, but that will all depend on your settings. I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can verify your account and take a look!

I also wanted to share this link with you here. At this page you will be able to enter you question and connect with our live support teams via phone, chats or email. This is a much faster way to connect with our Gurus. We do work hard in the forums to answer as many questions as possible, but encourage other merchants and partners to engage in the conversation! If you'd like to speak with our support specifically, I recommend using the link I shared above.

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thank you Lizzy! will do

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
424 49 91

You're welcome @drsales!

Thank you for posting in the Community and sharing your questions!

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Lizzy,

in my eyes, that's a plain UI fail there.

I understand of course, that you want users to search the help first before contacting you... but I was on that site 10 times. To find an email adress for my issue. But there was none. I never entered something in the search box. Because I know my problem is not on there....

Maybe put the button for contact shopify support on that page directly would be nice. Just for people like me ;)

0 Likes