Why do the prices not stay the same on the product page, ??

Excursionist
40 0 6

When I go in to the inventry / Products I have to put the prices in again.     WHY !

jcoak
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 55 117

Hey there, @timeandmotion_c 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I would love to take a look at your product page to see what is going on here. Could you send me a screenshot or a link to the affected page? Can you explain your situation a little more elaborately? More context would be greatly appreciated. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
40 0 6
Hi Bo,

When I import products from Aliexpress to my store, and adjusting the prices to what I want in order to sell.
The next time I look at the products some of the prices have changed ( not all of them ) just querying why this happens.

Thanks,
Josie Coak

jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 55 117

Thank you for all of this context, Josie. If the prices are changing automatically it sounds like you could have them set to be updated when the vendor updates the price of the product on their end. You can read up more on automatic updates here.

Oberlo also has this fantastic guide on setting up global pricing rules that I would also recommend taking a look at. It does sound like the prices are being updated due to the vendor updating the price on their end. If you feel that this is not the case, please do share a link to one of the affected products. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes