Why does accelerated checkout say N/A?

jacetjy
1 0 0

I am attempting to filter payments received over a period of time to determine how many customers use a certain payment method. After generating the report, under 'accelerated checkout', there are numerous lines that state N/A. Is there any way for me to tag these checkout methods so I can analyze them here?

Additionally, since the lines are tagged with N/A, I'm unable to determine which payment method specifically was used by customers.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 5.56.13 PM.png

0 Likes
BetterReports-K
Excursionist
29 1 2

Hi @jacetjy,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. It's likely that the 'accelerated checkout' field is blank because they were not using Google Pay/Shopify Pay/Apple Pay, rather they paid directly through their credit card. If so, depending on the gateway, this would show N/A in accelerated checkout and be populated in card type. For some payment gateways, the 'card type' does not populate either but it is usually available in the gateway receipt. 

Better Reports can create a custom report that populates the card type or accelerated checkout data. We can create custom fields, as necessary, to populate the correct data from the payment gateway receipts. You can filter this report for a period of time to see how many customers use different payment methods.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll also get access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 

0 Likes