Why i am not making any sales?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
I just opened my online store 3 days ago and i did Facebook ads and google ads , have a traffic of 450 visitors but no sales. Can someone tell me what do u see wrong on my page please help me out . www.auriselectronic.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

Hi @Diagofernandez,

I have take a look at your store and it has a fair nice UI. Here are two tips helping you gain more sales on Shopify 

1. Upsell, Cross-sell your products always turn out to be an effective way of soaring sales for your store. Upselling is considered to be more effective than acquiring a net new customer. Why don’t you try out Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool? With this app, Shopify merchants can offer a bundle of products (optional), discounted upsell, discounted cross-sell, and so on. Here is the link of the app: https://apps.shopify.com/upsell-cross-sell-smart-tool?utm_source=ecommerceuniversity&utm_medium=foru...
  2. Reduce or eliminate abandoned carts by sending reminding emails to clients. In this case, I highly recommend Thank you Email application, a tool that helps Shopify merchants to retain clients. This app automatically sends mail for customers and remind them of their previous abandoned cart. Don’t forget to add a discount quantity or coupons to allure them to comeback. 

Here is the link: https://apps.shopify.com/email-with-love?utm_source=ecommerceuniversity&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaig...

Hope this do help!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Diagofernandez , Welcome to the Shopify family !!!

I must say you have some incredibly interesting items on your website, However, these are some areas which I feel needs improvement

1) The About us page needs to go on the header of the page Since About us page is critical in communicating the message and story of the brand it would be a good idea to put the button on the header section so that users can understand and relate to the emotion of the brand.

2) Adding analytics codes (like google analytics ) can help you understand the demographics of your target audience and this can really help you optimize your landing pages, and understand what social channels work best

3)Add a favicon to your website, it'll boost your brand recognition, credibility, and trust.

Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc. Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products on the Home page will quickly grab customer's attention.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey thank you so much i will do , something also interesting is the language , i see that must of my visitors are from Mexico but the app that i installed doesn’t translate some texts on the home page. I really do appreciate your comment and help. Have a great day!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Jo thank you so much for the acknowledgment i will do all of what u said and i will let you know . Have a nice day

0 Likes