Why is Google showing this?

Angela_Hardiman
Excursionist
40 0 42
Below is the text that shows up on Google after our individual product show up.  I feel that even though these products are "Available" that if customers see this line in the search result that they will skip clicking on our search query if they see this thinking that it is out of stock.  This is not on the product page at all but it is hidden unless it goes out of stock.  This hidden portion needs to be not shown.  I believe this is a Shopify problem as I have seen this on other Shopify hosted platform products.  We all need help with this.  

Here is what the text shows with a Shopify Hosted Product below.  Any input is appreciated.  

30 in. Fablise Stainless Steel Single Bowl Farmhouse Apron ...housetie.com › Products
W51228085. $459.70 $619.00. Notify me when this product is available: Qty. Add to Cart. This Fablise front apron stainless steel sink in Gunmetal Black finish ...
0 Likes
florinanghel
Shopify Partner
102 15 17

Do you maybe have some back in stock notification app or customization?

0 Likes

Hi @Angela_Hardiman,

Sounds like an issue with your Google Shopping feed update. It looks as the feed doesn't update frequently or correctly according to the correct status of your inventory and therefore displays some of your products as out of stock, although they are actually available. Most tools of Shopping feeds including the Shopify tool are quite limited.

I recommend you try using a third-party app like AdScale. It's an advertising platform that's using AI to manage your advertising on Google & Facebook. For Google Shopping, it does everything automatically, generate your feed, creates a dedicated Google Merchant Center, create your Google Shopping ads, and optimizes your ads 24/7.

You can learn more about it here:

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
0 Likes
Angela_Hardiman
Excursionist
40 0 42

No we do not.  

0 Likes
florinanghel
Shopify Partner
102 15 17

Seems like a snippet for that purpose though

111.png

I suggest you only load that if the item is not available (within a liquid if statement), right now its loaded all the time, hidden by default and I assume it is displayed when the item is out of stock.

{% unless product.available %}
...the liquid code/snippet generating the code in the image above...
{% endunless %}
0 Likes
Alsayadii
1 0 1

Thank you , this video is amazing.