Why is my Store showing Unavailable

Solved

As soon as I signed up for Monthly my store started showing unavailable. Why, haasfc.shopify.com?

HaasFC
0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1027 76 166

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @HaasFC 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit our Help Center and select the option to proceed without logging in (as you're unable to login) to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Live chat is not allowed because it is still saying my store is "unavailable". How can I bypass it?

HaasFC
0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1027 76 166

Hi, @HaasFC 

When you visit our Help Center, can you select the option to continue without logging in?

This should help! If not, please let me know the steps you've taken, and provide a screenshot of the support options you are provided. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
JKBG
Tourist
10 0 4

Hi Elle, 

I am having the same problem.  Support has escalated this to the "operations" team, but this has taken more than 4 days to respond.  When this originally happed I did not receive any emails from Shopify.  

In addition to this, the chat feature on shopify is not working properly.  I am using a MacBook and whenever I try to start a chat through Shopify support I am asked to "click to reply".  Upon doing so the chat box is grayed out and I have no ability to reply.  (see attached image)

I have tried using different browsers, using my phone, using incognito/private window, clearing cache, disabling any browser extensions, making sure pop up windows are enabled.....none of this works.  I am using apple products and this does not work on any apple product.  Can you tell me why this chat feature is not working on apple products?  It seems to work on a PC.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 1.16.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-18 at 1.41.55 AM.png

0 Likes
HueyHuang
4 0 0

I get the same problem and my ticket number is 22417644.I just start my store for serval days without any orders . I have wait for the reply for more than 10 days.

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1027 76 166

Hi, @HueyHuang 

You should have a response from our team now on ticket 22417644.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1027 76 166

Thanks for sharing those details, @JKBG 

Our Live Chat works with Apple products.

Would you be able to clarify what devices you were using and if they are fully up to date?

Once I have these details our technical team can assist further. Thanks! 

0 Likes
HueyHuang
4 0 0

Thank you!@Elle

0 Likes
JKBG
Tourist
10 0 4

Hello Elle,

I am using a MacBook Pro and iPhone.  All with the latest updates.  I have tried on all browsers including Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.  These browsers have the latest updates.  I have also tried in Incognito/Private mode, cleared all the cache, rebooted the computer, made sure browser extensions are not running, nothing works.

As soon as an agent comes on in the chat I receive a notification to "Click to reply".  Once I click this the chat window is grayed out and I cannot type anything.  I can see the agent messages, but I have no ability to respond.

Also, can you please provide an update with regards to my ticket number 22398363.  I have not heard anything from Shopify regarding this and I am still "locked out" of my store. 

0 Likes