Why is no one buying from my store

NineAmulets
Excursionist
28 0 6

You shop looks fine. Remember that the more items you have, more chances you have to be noticed. It takes time, take comfort on your traffic, that is a very good indicator. 

0 Likes
Colby1425
1 0 0
masaoumi
Excursionist
12 1 1

@Colby1425 

Instead of posting your site here, where not many people will find it, why don't you post you store link on the Feedback on my Store forum? It will be seen my a lot more people and some professionals. 

You store could do with a lot of improvements. First things first: change that garish pink to something more subtle, it is really hard to look at. 

0 Likes
TheGalaxyCorp
1 0 0

Sooo.... I am having the same problem.....I dont do webstore design very well, so I figured Id go to fivver and look for help....Well, I ended up paying someone to make a storefront for me. (I tried like 20plus store names and they are seriously ALL taken...ugh)  So I came up with www.igalaxyshops.com   (I had a yahoo store a LONG time ago and it was call GalaxyStore...we actually did pretty well, so I figured why not...)

Well, fast forward 3 months now and although I advertize with facebook (I tried google ads and they keep suspending my ads no matter what I try - and I even worked with their support.)  I have NO sales.  well, I have ONE...and I bought from my own store....out of desperation, just to see if it would work....I know...I suck...  

I am trying so hard....yes its a dropship store, but I try to find items that are cool, look good and I price them fairly (some I barely make any profit on but try to price them low to sell.)

I cant understand WHY with even 600 store views not one person orders?.....What am I doing so wrong?

If someone can visit my store and let me know what they think.  The designer said it was a clean design and it would work well, WELL he of course has stopped answering my questions....(he did for awhile, but I think he is done with my problems.)

Thanks

Corey

0 Likes

Hello friend! Perhaps you should choose an appropriate theme for your store that meets ease of use, or you should better study your target audience, work out the communication channels through which you send traffic to your store. The problem may lie in the very product you are selling. In any case, it is worthwhile to conduct analytics of both the store and the acquisition channels, study the statistics, assess the audience engagement and its compliance with your offer. A good design for the store can be found here.

0 Likes