Question above

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 95

Hey, Matthew!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

So sorry to hear that you're not seeing the sales that you'd like just yet. Can you let me know what kind of marketing you're doing for your store? If you need ideas, you can always check out our guide on making your first sales!

Beyond the marketing, I've had a look at your store and there's a couple things that I might suggest:

• I see that you've got a a full set of policy pages up, that's fantastic! I might suggest creating an About Us and a Contact page to go along with those. Telling your customers more about your business and providing a clear way for them to reach out to you can improve engagement, and help encourage customer trust. There's a guide on creating a Contact page right over here, and there's an awesome article in our blogs on creating a persuasive and effective About Us Page!
  • Looking through your collections and products, you've got some menu items that don't contain any products - it appears that your Men > Long Sleeve Shirts collection is empty, as are all your Women's collections. Do you have products that can appear there? If so, make sure that they've been added to the proper collections so that they appear on your store - there's more on managing your collections in our guide right over here. If not, I'd suggest either creating some products that could be used for those menu links, or removing the links until you're able to have products on display.

Hope that's helped - you might also find our post here on the forums useful: Why Am I Not Making Sales? Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Can anyone help, I’ve opened my store www.zooflin.com getting people looking but only had 5 sales in a month any suggestions? I’ve paid for adds and advertise on social media but no luck, people go in browse and that’s it, any help would be appreciated thanks
0 Likes
1 0 0

There are many reasons why no one is buying from your store. I'm actually surprised you got 5 sales when you shouldn't have any sales at all.

1. Your home page has a ton of random products listed. There is nothing on your home page about your store or what you sell. It seems like a ton of random items were thrown onto the home page.
  2. The home page simply just has products and is screaming "I just want you to buy something and I am not trustworthy and am a shady seller and you may never get your item". It doesn't look legit.
  3. It very clearly looks like a dropshipping store and is not very friendly looking.
  4. Your website name...what does it have to do with your branding? What is your brand meaning? What is Zooflin? You need to tell the customer this. What does Zooflin sell, other than a series of very random products? Are you an electronics store? Are you a clothing store? I have no idea. You cannot just go onto aliexpress or oberlo or another dropshipping service and throw a ton of items onto your site and hope that you sell something. I am surprised you even sold 1 item.
  5. It just looks too cluttered. You have so much going on it's hard for me as a buyer to know what to look for. You have so many categories sitting there on the front page. You need organization.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks for your feedback, well if you take a look at amazon, wish Argos etc
they display many products on there home page, if you notice we have about
us section and everything set out on the footer, this site doesn’t just
deal in just wine or clothes etc it’s many variuos items. I refer to the
above.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

You may have wrong marketing tactics or your products seem not appealing enough.

Consider Cross-sell Upsell Smart Tool, our app is a powerful tool. You can show upsell popups after customers click Add-to-cart button or Checkout button. You also can show lists of cross-sell products in the products pages.

Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool is an app creating upsell popups, cross-sell lists, and sales motivator bars. You can set up advanced features like discounts or cart conditions. 

0 Likes