Why is "Online store cart analysis" locked?

Solved
ScottP
Excursionist
23 1 2

As you can see in the screen shot below, the option is greyed out and there is a lock next to it. How do I unlock this?

Untitled.jpg

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
577 57 113

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @ScottP ! 

Olivia here from the Shopify team. Thank you so much for posting your question in our forums.

A big thank you for including a screenshot with your post, as that was very helpful in understanding your question. Seeing as you have access to the behavior reports, I assume you’re on the Basic Shopify plan. If your store is on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you have access to reports on the behavior of your customers listed in your screenshot. 

In order to access the online store cart analysis report (that is locked on your screen) however, your store needs to be on the Shopify plan or higher. Below are some of the key insights these reports can provide for your business:

• How to market your products better online and offline
  • Upselling to your best target audience
  • Creating promotional pricing and product bundles
  • Increase your average order total

You can also check out this page on behavior reports to see more information on the online store cart analysis. If you’re interested in accessing these reports, then you can upgrade your store's plan right from the settings of your Shopify account.

I trust that answers your question, but if anything else comes up let me know.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ScottP
Excursionist
23 1 2

Not sure why it displays at all if I don't have access to it. Would be better to hide it. At the very least when someone mouses over the lock there should be a "tooltip" that says to unlock, subscribe to "whatever" tier of service.

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
577 57 113

Thanks for your feedback, @ScottP.

That's very fair, I do appreciate that. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to reach back out.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes