Why is this on the bottom of my pages

Highlighted
3 0 0

bibt_0-1601580390027.png

I am not very knowledgeable on web pages and can not figure out what this is or why it is there...Please help if you can

0 Likes
Highlighted

The screenshot is to small to read for me, can you please link the page URL?

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for replying..if you hover of my pic you should see an magnifying glass appear, just click on it and it will bring up a larger image.  If this doesn't work please let me know.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ok, it seems that there are some code problems in your product template.

There is some wrong JavaScript there in particular in the part related to Sezzle configuration

2020-10-02 04_29_55-DevTools - bubbleislandbathtreats.com_products_halloween-cup-surprise-bomb__pos=.png

Try to rework the code like this, by removing the JS after targetXPath (included probably by mistake)

<script src="https://widget.sezzle.com/v1/javascript/price-widget/initial?uuid=87a37f2c-bc96-418f-b87f-1bbc2fb5b1d2"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    document.sezzleConfig = {
        targetXPath: '.price',
        widgetType: 'product-page',
        renderToPath: '..',
        theme: 'light',
        alignment: 'auto',
        fontFamily: 'inherit',
        color: 'inherit',
        fontSize: 12,
        fontWeight: 300,
        logoSize: 1.00,
        maxWidth: 400,
        marginTop: 0,
        marginLeft: 0,
        marginRight: 0
    }
</script>
<script src="https://widget.sezzle.com/v1/javascript/price-widget?uuid=87a37f2c-bc96-418f-b87f-1bbc2fb5b1d2"></script>

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes