Why my Store is currently unavailable

dilmoon
2 0 0

Hello,

I am getting this message "flash-for-tech.myshopify.com is currently unavailable." and can't access my shop anymore. Last payment was done on Jan 24 and during the day the shop was still running.

Could you help me to retablish the shop ? What is the reason behind this suspension?

Thanks,
Abdel / https://flashtore.com

0 Likes
dilmoon
2 0 0

Hi,

I opend a ticket this morning, but it's not normal to take so long to fic the issue as my store was working with many sales and all is blocked without any reason.

Ticket number :22028534
Shop : flash-for-tech.myshopify.com

Please to provide a quick feedback on this issue, why should we pay for a service if when we need support there is no one !

Best regards,
dilmoon

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1222 73 156

Hi there @dilmoon!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out here on our Community forums and thanks also for sharing that ticket number!

In order to address any account-specific issues, we would need to proceed privately via email rather than publicly here on our Community forums.

If any other merchants find themselves in a similar position with their account, you can send us in an email via our help centre so we can securely access and discuss your account.

I'll be reaching out to you shortly by way of a reply to that email with the ticket number you shared here to discuss next steps.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes