Why's my shopify not loading

Beautyymiirror
1 0 0

Why's my shopify store not loading I tried loading it in different devices with different browsers still not loading showing this site can't be reached

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 32 28

Hey @Beautyymiirror 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're currently not able to access your storefront. The message "your site can't be reached" usually indicates an issue with the domain, especially if the error message also states that the domain's server IP address could not be found.

Let's troubleshoot this by checking your DNS settings. To access these from your Shopify admin head to Online store > Domains > Manage primary domainDNS settings.

Within your DNS settings, you'll see an A Record and a CNAME record. The @ A Record should be pointing to the number 23.227.38.72 and the www CNAME record should be pointing to shops.myshopify.com

pa83f-9ou6j

If your DNS settings do not contain the same A Record and/or CNAME record please click on Actions to edit.  Then, refresh your browser and visit your storefront.

Do you now have access or is the error message still there?

If the error message is still there we'll need to get some eyes on your store to dig a little deeper. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

I hope this helps.

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes