Why the collectrion template doesn't move forward or backward?

AyrtonOlea
1 0 0

I'm using Luxwatches-1.0.0-sections-ready theme in my Shopify, I don't understand why doesn't work. The thing is, when I'm going into any collection and go to the next page of products, the second page appears but it continues loading and if I push the next or previous page of the collection, doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Please, any suggestion or solution.

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
859 71 209

Hey, @AyrtonOlea!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

What you're experiencing definitely sounds like a theme-related issue. However, because this theme is a third-party theme, you'll just need to reach out to the theme developers directly. Third-party themes are structured quite a bit differently than Shopify-developed themes, so seeking assistance from the developers will be your best course of action. 

It doesn't look like this theme is available in the Shopify Theme Store, so I suggest heading back to the website where you installed it from to see if there is any information on how to find support.

If the theme developers aren't able to offer support on their theme, then I recommend getting in touch with a Shopify Expert. Since Shopify Experts are highly skilled in web development, they should be able to examine your theme's code and pinpoint the issue. 

That being said, I'm curious to know where you installed this theme from! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog