Will I be charged additional fees by Shopify if I connect my ebay account to the sales channel?

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hello,

I am curious if I will be charged any fees by Shopify if I intergrate my Ebay account and upload all my products to Ebay? Meaning on top of Ebay fees and Paypal fees.

Many thanks!

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
678 50 151

Hey, @MDNGT-FNTSY!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

I'm so glad to hear that you're wanting to take advantage of the eBay sales channel; it's a great way to reach more customers and grow your sales. Rest assured, when it comes to third-party sales channels, Shopify does not charge any additional fees and access to these sales channels is included in all Shopify plans.

In the Shopify App Store, you'll notice that the eBay sales channel is free to install, but external charges from eBay may apply. These charges will be from eBay directly and won't appear on your Shopify invoice. You can learn more about eBay's fees here.

Once you're ready to install the eBay sales channel, I suggest checking out our guide on How to Sell Your Products on eBay: A Beginner's Guide. This guide will walk you through the setup process step-by-step and also includes some key strategies for eBay success with pointers on how to optimize your listings, build your brand on eBay, and position yourself competitively on price and service. It's a super thorough guide and I think you'll find it quite helpful! 

What kind of products will you be selling on eBay? Have you considered using any other sales channels?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes