Will not pick up Add To Carts and Reached checkouts

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! When people Add To Carts and Reached checkouts it will not show up on my conversion funnel. I know I have add to carts and checkouts because purchases get registered on the funnel and have been for the past week. Same with my FB pixel. What should I do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We've been really struggling to integrate our shop with Facebook using the new "easy" integration and no one seems to be knowledgable about how this new integration works. No one at Shopify seems to know about Facebook pixels and is able to troubleshoot issues. I always seem to know more about it than Shopify. My requests always get escalated to an expert and then I never hear a response back. Even describing our issue using screenshots takes an hour to get across to support. 

A massive piece of info that would have been very helpful to understand from the beginning regarding this integration is that Shopify MAKES a new pixel for you and makes all the events. The user doesn't need to do this technical part anymore. This is all well and good except that no one at Shopify could tell me this as the Shopify dashboard kept taking me in circles telling me to "set up Facebook" whilst sending me to the settings page.

After complete disabling Facebook from our shop and reinstalling it, the Shopify's system put into our shop for the Add to Cart event is not working. We have been losing sales and marketing budget for over a month while Shopify scrambles to keep up and find answers for us. (Meanwhile I am becoming an expert on both and spending precious time and resources figuring it out.) We really feel that Shopify owes us some renumeration for how poorly their integration and support staff are up to helping. 

We are still having issues with the Add to Cart event and really need someone expert to help us fix the code that Shopify insists is easy! 

0 Likes