Wondering why I'm not making any sales

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am a new online store owner and I've been doing research and applying suggestions to my website, one of the things I'm missing is an "about us" page, I am aware that brings more trust, but besides that I would like to know what else I can do to improve my store and have a better chance at making sales. 

Ive been working really hard, Only my friend and I have made purchases. People pass by but nobody actually makes a purchase. I'm getting really discouraged but this is my dream and I want to keep pushing. this is my website www.asylumkushling.com 

Thank you for your time and future advice. 

Sincerely, 

Zulema 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1157 0 0

This is an accepted solution.

For one the description of your website should be at the top of the front page, instead of under the first columns of products. Your "About Us" page is very important because this is considered by Google to be a "Your Money Your Life" (YMYL) page. You should have full contact page including a number for support. I worked for Google for a long time grading websites. The more you put in, the more you get out. Check out my Digital Marketing Page for more.

0 Likes