Wont accept ID and cant contact support

Highlighted
2 0 0

I've been told that to receive payments I need to provide ID and I have but when I submit it says that it can't accept blank files but they arent blank. I tried to get help through the help centre but when I sign in on the help centre it says that my page doesn't exist. Any help would be great.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 42 111

Hi, @LittleEv!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It sounds like you're using Shopify Payments. Is that the case? If so, are you submitting the ID in your admin? You'll just need to ensure that you're uploading each document that is requested from you; no fields can be blank. What kind of files are you trying to submit?

Before trying to upload your documents again, I recommend trying a different browser or clearing your cache. Alternatively, if you've also received an email from our team in regards to the request for an ID submission, then you can simply respond to that email with the documents attached. 

To address your issue regarding the Shopify Help Center, you should be able to reach our Support page without logging in. From our Support page, simply click "Continue without logging in". You'll then be directed to the Contact Support page, where you'll just need to enter a search term in the "Ask about a topic" field in order to access our contact methods. Keep in mind that entering a search term in that particular field is a mandatory step you'll need to take before being presented with contact options. 

Feel free to reply here with responses to the questions above. With some more details, I'd be happy to offer further assistance with the ID upload!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes