WordPress Press Transfer

Hi Everyone, I want to know that can I transfer my current website to Shopify with the same theme and domain currently using generate press child theme. If yes how I will do that because I'm running the site and it has a lot of data. Does this transfer will cost me something or it's free by purchasing Shopify premium. And does it worth transferring the website to Shopify. The reason for the transfer is bad support and low speed of hosting want to shift to some good website.

You can check my current website to check and guide me correctly.

Help and suggestion will be appreciated thanks.

Emma
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
735 73 131

Hi, @EmmaMarry2020,

Hyde here from Shopify.

While you won't be able to transfer the exact same theme from your current website to your Shopify store, you can certainly choose a theme from our theme store, and customize it to look like your old store. To migrate from your old website to Shopify you'll want to consider all the steps outlined here.

For an introduction to what Shopify can offer you, there's a guide right here, and we have a free 14-day trial you can use to see if it's the right fit for you. If you do decide to keep your store going beyond the free trial, you will have to pick from one of our pricing plans.

I'd recommend having a look through all that and letting me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog