Worldpay Integration

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I'm very new to this - I have activated account with Worldpay and want to use their direct payment gateway. They provided API keys but Shopify needs these:

- Merchant Code
- XML Password
- Installation ID

Where do I find them please? I'm logged into my Worldpay account but could't find any of these, so I contacted their suppor team (by e-mail), it's been 1 week now and I have no response from them.

Can someone please help me?
Thank you so much,
Kamila

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 1

Hey Kamila!

Jack here. First, congrats on joining :). I'll answer your questions in turn, but all of this can be accessed via your Worldpay account:

1. System status box > Select Merchant Code.

2. Sent to you in the introductory email welcoming you to Woldpay.

3. Installations > 6 digit number.

Hope that helps :).

Jack.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Jack,

thank you for your fast reply! They didn't send me any password or ID's in e-mail and when I log in to my on-line account there's nothing as you saying, please check the print screens I just made, I have no options there as Installations or System status box, etc. - just API keys and nothing else :/

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Their welcome e-mail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 1

Hey Kamila,

I'm going to drop you an email directly to get this figured out :).

Jack.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Jack - sorry to bump this, but I'm having the same challenge in relation to a Worldpay Online account (which is slightly different to a "normal" Worldpay account)

Did you manage to get this working for OP?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having this issue to and trying to read thru all my welcome information-- if anyone can help advise... I've been asking for help from world pay for over 1 week

0 Likes