Worst experience with Shopify

bopylypchuk
3 0 0

I used Scammify for 3 years without any problems. This year I build a new store, before registered company in UK (I’m from Ukraine) to sign up for Shopify Payments. As I said I build store, before signing up for Shopify Payment I asked support am I eligible to use their payment processor. They said yes, but I need to verify each document. I signing up and write address when I’m living (parents house), they ask me to upload utility bill for address verification. Utility bill was for my mother’s name. I asked them to change to my flat address and I upload utility bill with my name. Support said no worries, we send request to Operation Team and they write you back. After few hours I received message that my business represented high risk level and next message was that I’m violating Terms Section 15.6 what means Fraud. After that they blocked my Name, Documents, IP and Cards. But that’s ok, I’m preparing application to court. 

Wish you best Shopify and good luck

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 28

@bopylypchuk there is nothing wrong with the Shopify side you must have a registered company before applying for Shopify payments that why they rejected you.

0 Likes
bopylypchuk
3 0 0

@Danishecom I mean before sign up to Shopify Payments I registered company in UK

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 28

do you have all the documents which they send you to provide us?

0 Likes
bopylypchuk
3 0 0
0 Likes