Would I get Sales

Tammkhan
2 0 0

My store is www.untiedmove.com. What is your honest opinion of the site and the product and if you think I can get some decent sales when I advertise on facebook and tiktok, Thanks.

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

Hey, @Tammkhan 

First of all, the website looks spectacular! I think you have done a tremendous job creating a website that looks professional. For a single product store, it's great! With that said, I do have some feedback:

1. While it became pretty clear that your store is going to sell me shoelaces that do not require tying, and will also save me from having to bend over and physically tie the shoes, I was left wondering how the product actually works. In a real-world setting. My advice would be to get an animated gif created that will show the user how the product works in real-time. There is a handy video tutorial here that will show you how to add animated gifs to your Shopify store. I think this will result in a huge boost in your potential conversion rate because visitors will want to know just how convenient this product is. Having the GIF the first thing your customers see (such as your header slider at the top) is a great option.

2. The actual product page in your navigation at the top is labelled as 'UntiedMove' which doesn't resemble a link that is going to take me to a product page to purchase the product. Consider changing that to something with more buyer intent such as 'Shop', 'Shop Now', 'Buy Now', etc.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes