Wrong VAT

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello,

I have a problem because in the basket of the first phase (when you have to enter data) VAT is calculated incorrectly. It is only after acceptance and moving to the next stage that it changes. What can I do about this problem? 

I'm sending some screenshots of it below.

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.30.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.31.21 PM.png

2.Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.31.21 PM.png

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Sandra 

plantoxstore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there

From looking at it I'd say that it's probably based on the most expensive shipping option you have, and only once the shipping is known is the tax calculated correctly - would that tally with your shipping rates? I can't test from here as you don't ship to the UK, so I can't test with my address!

Cheers,

Gary.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello @Verdant-Spark,

Thanks for your reply. Well, I don't think it's connected with the transportations prices. The highest one is 800€ so it doesn't make sense. Also in this collection of products the delivery is for free. I'm worried it might be a problem of this specific product because most of the products have the VAT=23% but grass is 6%. I've set 6% for the grass products but the correct calculation appears only after you see the one with bigger tax that it should be. I think this may discourage customers from further purchase. 

Do you have an idea if there's an option that I can at least hide the amount of the tax in the first step of the check-out?

Kind regards,

Sandra

0 Likes
Highlighted
As far as I can recall there's not much control over presentation of vat in
checkout. I didn't see a vat lint in the cart though?

0 Likes