Wrong bank info

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I am having the same problem with my banking info. Failed payout but the old account info keeps saying it in incorrect.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Dallas,

I am having the same trouble ( wrong bank details entered and cannot updateaupdate) those above. Would really appreciate if you could help me out as well.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I am having the same exact issue!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

hi my name I think I put in the wrong info the first time I set up my account how do I fix it ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

hi I'm susan need help changing my bank info when I set up my account the first time it seems like I put in the wrong info

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello my name is Miguel i must have entered the wrong bank info in the beginning and now I'm receiving a payout failed due to wrong bank info notice. How can i change it in settings when it wont let me see my old bank info? can you help please??

Thank you my email is 

justusco23@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi I put in the wrong bank info when setting up my website and can’t change it it’s asking for the old info so how do I fix it
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Community Members!

Helen here from Shopify Support stepping in for Dallas. I understand how frustrating it can be when you’re not able to change your banking information, so I’m here to guide you towards resolving it. 

As Dallas mentioned earlier in this thread, changing this sensitive information on your account requires assistance from the Account Integrity department, and so a Support Advisor will need to escalate the change request on your behalf. The quickest way to initiate the escalcation is to reach out to Support via callback (if there’s a spot available), or through live chat on the contact page here

Please note that the flow of contacting support has changed slightly when choosing the live chat option. Once you’ve entered your store details, you will be redirected to a search page. Please enter a topic into the search bar, and scroll to the bottom of the documents provided where you’ll find a green ‘Continue’ button to proceed with connecting to a Support Advisor. It looks like this:

20-10-b1yot-xzoti

Prior to reaching out to Support, we kindly request that you please double check your banking information to ensure that you are attempting to enter the correct account number. You can find your banking information to confirm it, one of the following ways:

• On the bottom of a blank cheque
  • Through your online banking account, or
  • By contacting your bank directly

We look forward to helping each of you resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your cooperation!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am having payout issues. Im not sure why its asking me for an Old account when I never put one in there in the first place. I need to see if someone can help me out with this. Im not sure how to fix it. Im also not about to watch a video for this o be fixed. I need someone to actually help me. 

ISSUE- Payouts 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, can someone send me to the integrity team, so I can change my bank account information as fast as possible. please help me.

0 Likes