Wrong bank info

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello, my name is Micah and I’m having trouble with my payouts. 
I’m trying to change my bank account information because my payments is saying failed. I believe when setting up the account. I entered the wrong information. But when I try to change the information. It won’t let me because I need the old account info. But i don’t know the error I entered. 

please help me! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 159

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

Ah yes, that is very important, but no need to worry I certainly can help you out with this. Since you're not sure where the error is we are going to need to send this up to my account integrity team so that they can take a closer look and help you change that sensitive information. As general support, I don't have access to any banking information.

In order to send this to them, we are going to need to verify your account which will have to be done over email. I have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated with this Shopify Community account. All of the steps for verification are in there for you.

If you don't see that email in your spam or your inbox please let me know. I completely understand the stress of not receiving your money so I want to see what I can do to help you out as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you. Only email I received was one with a ticket number. Is that the email I respond to ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I didn’t receive an email. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 159

Yes, that is the email that you want to reply to. I see your email reply so I will reply to you there so we can continue this conversation. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello. I think that I am having the same issue. I can't change my bank account information so I must have entered the wrong information the first time. My account is verified. Can someone help me change my information?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there! I also have the same problem! It's saying that my bank informations are wrong.. and when i want to change to new one i still need to enter the correct old acount numbers. Also have no ide where the error is. Can you please help me with it? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 159

@ShopAlexlynn & @almak 

I have done the same for you as well and have sent you both emails. If you can take a lookout for those and follow the steps in that email I will be able to help you out even further.  

If you don't see the email in your inbox or your spam folder please let me know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I also have the same problem. Can you help me as well please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

High I am experiencing trouble with my payouts account. I need immediate assistance with this issue, what should I do?

0 Likes