Wrong bank information

Janae1232
1 0 0

Hi, My name is Janae and I am having trouble with my banking information. I received a email that my pay out failed and when I went to try and fix my routing and account number I need to know the initial numbers I entered. However, I believe I made a mistake when entering my info. So I don’t know what the previous  routing and account numbers are. This is preventing me from receiving a pay out so someone please help. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 554

Hey there, @Janae1232 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you have contacted the support team, they will be able to escalate this to our account integrity team so that they can disable this security feature which is preventing you from being able to update your banking details. These escalations usually take 2-3 business days. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes