XML Feed Integration into my Shopify Store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I am running a business with a dropship model. One of my supplier’s (he is using Volusion) sent me his public XML feed to integrate into my Shopify store so that I can synch with their inventory. How do I do this? Is there a clear step-by-step tutorial for this? Is there an app?

I could not find any recent relevant threads about this. I would really appreciate any help and advice on this!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
148 0 16

Hi Ellie,

Such task can't be accomplished without an app or custom coding right now. You can try https://apps.shopify.com/channelape-automated-ecommerce app or ask us to create a custom app.

Cheers,

-- Stas

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Thanks for the input Stas. Would you be able to create the custom coding? Do you have an idea of the cost? 

The app you suggested has a monthly fee, which I am trying to avoid.

Ellie

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
148 0 16

We can create a script that updates inventory in Shopify from your vendor XML. Our script will download the file from them, run through all the products, and update your Shopify inventory. The script will be hosted on our servers, and that's why it will too have a recurring cost. That's the type of tasks that can't be done just inside Shopify.

Please drop me a line at stas@99rabbits.com and we'll discuss costs and timing.

Thanks!

-- Stas

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
1 0 0

XML Feed Integration into my Shopify Store.  I need help with the same thing.  Can anyone help?

0 Likes