YAY we have USPS scan forms now but 20 labels at a time????

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 6

So we finally have the ability to print USPS scan forms. Problem is I typically have 100-200 orders per day. 

Is there a way to process more than 20 labels at a time? At least make it 25 because the page will display 50 orders so I end up printing 20, 20, then 10, then hope another order doesnt come in while the last 10 are printing and then I have one left and so on. I would even be okay with 50 at a time. That would match the number of orders each page diplays. Im spending hours just printing labels....

How about the ability to set a default shipping carrier? Almost all my shipping goes USPS but If I change one to UPS then the next batch all defaults to UPS so I have to print one USPS to get the default to go back to USPS. Why cant I chose a default that stays? Its 2020...you have the technology!

Lastly, why do my labels print in numerical order (by order number) but display on the page they are printed from in what I can only describe as willy nilly? I like to print my labels then go back and write on the bottom of each label what is shipping. The labels print in order but finding them on that "create shipping labels" page is an exercise in scrolling. They should be on that page in order by order number.

Thats all for now!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

"Im spending hours just printing labels...."

Same here.  So. Many. Hours.

"I would even be okay with 50 at a time."

Anything more than 20 would be amazing.  50 makes a lot of sense since orders are displayed 50 at a time.  

"How about the ability to set a default shipping carrier? Almost all my shipping goes USPS but If I change one to UPS then the next batch all defaults to UPS"

I also hate this. With a fiery passion.  

Also I might this to this list of requests:

When you select a package size while purchasing labels, why can't that package size be printed on the packing slip?!  If I paid for a $8.00 to ship the order in one of my boxes, but the shipping employee mistakenly puts the order in a USPS Medium Flat Rate box then the postage I paid is not enough to ship the package! 

0 Likes