Solved

You've tried adding a card too many times. You can complete your purchase with a different payment

Sorasit
Visitor
1 0 0

Cannot add my card and now I'm locked out. Need this to be sort out before tomorrow

Accepted Solution (1)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sorasit,

Ted here form Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

Our support can help reset your credit card attempts, but we would need to authenticate your account to do this which I can't complete on a public thread such as the Forum Community. When you have a moment, please contact our live chat, email or callback support here so we can authenticate your account and take a closer look into this with you. 

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I’m happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sorasit,

Ted here form Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

Our support can help reset your credit card attempts, but we would need to authenticate your account to do this which I can't complete on a public thread such as the Forum Community. When you have a moment, please contact our live chat, email or callback support here so we can authenticate your account and take a closer look into this with you. 

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I’m happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 

CaitlinP11
Visitor
2 0 0

Can someone please help me. I keep getting the too many attempts added error. I need my shopPay to be working. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP 

Psycho70
Visitor
1 0 0

I've been experiencing the same problem. I found your solution here but when I click on (Here) to go to live chat or request a callback it takes me back to the community where I started. How can I request a callback to fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Steve Parker
Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there, @Psycho70!

I'm just following up on some queries for Ted here when I saw your post.

Thanks for letting us know about this!

Could you try clicking on the Help Centre link here again and following the prompts on the screen there to enter the topic you need help with?

When proceeding to 'explore the Shopify help centre' on the next page you should be able to scroll down to see your option to 'contact Shopify support'.

Let me know if you're not able to see this option and if so, what you see there instead at the bottom of that screen so we can ensure you can get the support you need. 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify