Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved.

xavi0227
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello 

My shopify store been stuck on a loop under review for the past 4 days help please .

Replies 13 (13)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hey, @xavi0227!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with the Facebook sales channel. Sometimes this can happen if there is a backlog in Facebook's system. 

There are a few different steps we can try to push it through again for you. Can you click "Disconnect account" and re-connect through the standard method:

20-20-wtih4-sfbq5

Once that's been done it may need another 48 hours for the standard review.

If this does not resolve this, you can try to remove the Shopify business integration in your Facebook page settings. The steps to do so are below:

• Delete the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin,
  • Remove Shopify from the Business integrations, and then log out of Facebook,
  • Re-install the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin, and attempt to connect.

With this, the Facebook Business page will appear to be back “in review”, and this is expected. Please wait the required time again and see if it is approved this time.

If after that time you're still seeing the same result, please let me know and I can get our technical team to have a look for you. I hope this helps but get back in touch if there is anything else I can help with.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

pollensisters
Visitor
3 0 0

HI lulu,

can you help. I have just setip my shopify store today. When I go to preview a product it says, 'your shop does not have an online store enabled'. Is this beacsuse it is under revioew por is there soemthinbg else that needs to happen? Help. thanks. 

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @pollensisters.

Welcome to the thread. Yes, you are correct. If your Facebook page is still under review then it is expected that the products won't display correctly yet. Can you send me a screenshot of the Facebook sales channel on your end and I can confirm this for you?

Thank you! 

pollensisters
Visitor
3 0 0

HI Lulu thanks for all your help. Here are ,my screen shots.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.35.49 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.36.48 pm.png

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @pollensisters.

Thank you for getting back to me and providing those screenshots. It looks like you are on the lite plan at the moment so you don't actually have an online store that is why you can't click the eye icon which essentially previews the product on the online store. You can log into your Facebook page to see the products under "shop". Can you try that out and let me know if it is all good on that end? 

pollensisters
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi, no it looks like i can see any products thst end. I have uploaded them all it where the screen is thast says you 'should be able to see all the things you are buying and selling', there is nothing there. How do i upgrade to get the shop started and start selling?

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hi, @pollensisters.

That seems strange, can you click the Facebook sales channel and send me a screenshot from there? Also on your Facebook page, can you send me a screenshot from the "shop" page, please?

Are you looking to start an online store with the basic plan at $29.00 a month? If so, you can click "add sales channel" and add the online store and then you can start building it. 

Don't forget to check out our Shopify Compass where we have so many free short courses that are really informative for beginners. You can enrol at any time here.

Blendz
Visitor
2 0 0

Im having the same problem with the review its been over a month. I followed the steps and its been over 48 hours.. am I going to have to wait longer?!...😠😤

sensation
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Lulu, 

I saw your reply to a comment on someone whose shop was on review.

Mine says it cannot be published but there has been no review! It has been months. I have been in touch with FB, all they do is send emails telling you to do things you cannot do and telling you to be patient. I have tried to delete the Facebook channel on shopify then add it again. On Facebook I can do nothing.

My shopify shop is Sensationjewllery my Facebook page is Sensation Fashion Jewellery.

If there is anything you could do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Didier

anmy
Visitor
1 0 1

my facebook shop says:"After requested review of this commerce account, we confirmed that it doesn't comply with our community eligibility requirements so your shop isn't visible to potential customers. your items are not available for review."

I have made all the necessary fixes and now all my products are in compliance.  I have no assets that have problems.   My facebook business manager says I have 0 problems with my products.  But the problem is, I am unable to get another review.  How do I fix this?  I am desperate.  I tried deleting the facebook app and re adding it...  Please help.

Blendz
Visitor
2 0 0

I am also in the same situation.. I followed the steps and im really hoping it works because holidays are coming up and I cant miss this opportunity...

ContBPKLTD
Visitor
3 0 0

How long is a normal time for "shop to be in review" in relation a new Facebook to Shopify connection in my store?

pakoutlet
Visitor
1 0 0

hi lulu i am facing this issue what shoud i do?

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 00-11-47 PakOutlet · Facebook & Instagram · Shopify.png