Your Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the chosen page.

Tourist
7 0 1

My afcebpok Page was connected then it wasnt.... So 

I followed directions a-l & it worked for me.... the part that I really changed was 

e)........Click on the ARROW to the far right of your name and make sure that MANAGE JOBS and VIEW EARNINGS INSIGHTS is turned OFF and that MANAGE PAGE is ON (this means you will have admin privs here too)--> select SAVE

I originally had manage jobs and view earnings ON.

and after that ...I went back to shopify to connect page and my page SHOWED UP! SO i was able to connect it... 

Hope you all can connect! it's been a mission!

Thank you for this detailed response!

1 Like
2 0 4
This is what solved it for me! Everyone needs to try this. Others have mentioned it as well.

Make sure that your PAGE is the PRIMARY BUSINESS PAGE. Click on the page on the right and then you will see PEOPLE to the right of that. Click on the ARROW to the far right of your name and make sure that MANAGE JOBS and VIEW EARNINGS INSIGHTS is turned OFF and that MANAGE PAGE is ON (this means you will have admin privs here too)--> select SAVE
2 Likes
1 0 0

I followed the advise above and it immediately allow me connect my shopify store to instagram.   The key instruction was 

0 Likes
2 0 0

@RusticSlate wrote:
This is what solved it for me! Everyone needs to try this. Others have mentioned it as well.

Make sure that your PAGE is the PRIMARY BUSINESS PAGE. Click on the page on the right and then you will see PEOPLE to the right of that. Click on the ARROW to the far right of your name and make sure that MANAGE JOBS and VIEW EARNINGS INSIGHTS is turned OFF and that MANAGE PAGE is ON (this means you will have admin privs here too)--> select SAVE

Works for me! I'm sending this to Shopify since their support told me there is a 10-day wait (I waited 12 days and it still didn't work until now, haha). 

0 Likes