Your Shopify Payment Account is on Hold

Solved
literacyforall
1 0 0

Hello:

Around a year ago we opened our store and then canceled because we decided we were not ready. We recently re-activated the store and we receive two messages:

1. Your Shopify Payment Account is on Hold-Contact Shopify Support

2. Your payouts from Shopify payments are on hold while we review your account-Contact Support

We have spent the last several days searching for ways to contact support. We go in a circle. We reached out to FB support and they provided a link sent us back to the general page where we cannot chat with anyone live.

We tried setting up a new store, but then we can't use our organization's name. Please help.

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 66 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @literacyforall!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. It's exciting to hear you're coming back and reactivating your Shopify store. In order to get the Shopify Payments issues resolved, you will need to chat with our support team.

To contact our support team, first head to https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log into your store. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:

Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help:

Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available. If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to log in, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

Once you're chatting with a Support Advisor, they'll be able to help out. It's good to note you can still work on your store and sell to your customers in the meantime as it's just the payouts that would be on hold for now.

If you're looking for some ways to upskill yourself, I recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes