Your Shopify Payments account is on hold

Highlighted
1 0 0

A customer just tried to buy a product from our site and was prevented by an error message. When I checked to see why I was presented with this message on our shopify account admin. We are using a shopify button on a wordpress page and this is something you don't want to happen when somebody buys a product. 

"Your Shopify Payments account is on hold"

We are paying our subscription fees so I don't understand this. We did not get any email notice that the account was being put on hold so this is a huge surprise to us. 

When I tried to click a support link all I get we a message that support is too busy or that I am using the wrong browser We tried several of the recommended browsers without luck.

If we can't get this addressed by tomorrow we are going to cancel our subscription because it would be pointless to have it.  Can somebody help with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

SAME ISSUES WE HAVE AND NO RESPONSE FROM THEM 

@tribe wrote:

A customer just tried to buy a product from our site and was prevented by an error message. When I checked to see why I was presented with this message on our shopify account admin. We are using a shopify button on a wordpress page and this is something you don't want to happen when somebody buys a product. 

"Your Shopify Payments account is on hold"

We are paying our subscription fees so I don't understand this. We did not get any email notice that the account was being put on hold so this is a huge surprise to us. 

When I tried to click a support link all I get we a message that support is too busy or that I am using the wrong browser We tried several of the recommended browsers without luck.

If we can't get this addressed by tomorrow we are going to cancel our subscription because it would be pointless to have it.  Can somebody help with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Same issue too!
0 Likes