Your cart has been updated and the previous shipping rate isn’t valid. Select a new rate.

Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I attached a screenshot that I have setup shipping profile and set collection based shipping charges but here is showing error and I have used Warehouse theme. 

If any one can  help me to fix this issue then please suggest how to do.

I also want to know Is it possible to setup maximum shipping price like product A shipping price $20, product B shipping price $40 and product C shipping price is $60 then in this situation shipping price is $120 but I want to take only $100.   

One more condition is maximum price shipping like product A shipping price $20, product B shipping price $40 and product C shipping price is $60 then in this situation shipping price is $120 but I want to take only $60.

If this is possible so please suggest me.

Screenshot_2020-07-07 Shipping - Anna of Sweden - Checkout.png

Screenshot_2020-07-07.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
Navigator
290 32 66

Hi @Sudhanshu 

Would need to see more detail on the individual rate setups in the profiles to be able to tell you exactly why it won't allow the shipping rates at checkout.

There are a number of potential causes, including but not limited to one or more of the following:

• There are no rates set up for the shipping profile that this product is in.
  • If you're using weight-based rates, the weight ranges you have set up do not cover all possible weight ranges and this product falls within a weight range that is not covered
  • The ship-to location entered at checkout is not covered by the shipping zones you have set up in the profile for this product
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

HI @MelsMojoBob 

Thanks for reply.

I have used weight-based rate. Please check screenshot. 

Screenshot_2020-07-07-1.jpgScreenshot_2020-07-07-Shipping.jpg

Thanks,
Sudhanshu.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
290 32 66

What is the weight of the product you have in the cart in your screenshot?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I have setup product weight 1kg for now. 

0 Likes