Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging and there isn't anything you can do about it

Tourist
38 0 2

@Chamala wrote:
www.chamala.ca

Thanks - Yes, I'll be happy to help you! Note: I haven't done this with a Canadian store yet, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Please send me an email, to daniel@growmeow.com with "Instagram + Shopify" as the subject line. In that email, fill me in on everything that's happened between you, Shopify, Instagram, and Facebook so far.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Did any of the proposed solutions actually work? I'm having this same issue and can't find any resolution. 

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@NioZen wrote:

Did any of the proposed solutions actually work? I'm having this same issue and can't find any resolution. 

I have solved this issue, but not using the methods here on these forums. It's not an easy "how to", but let me know if you want help.

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 3.23.20 PM.png

0 Likes
3 0 0

Yes please. How do i fix this?

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@NioZen wrote:

Yes please. How do i fix this?

It's complicated. I can do it for you, but it's not something that I can just explain and have you go do it. What's your store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Tourist
38 0 2

@NioZen wrote:

www.outer-worldly-apparel.com

Thanks. Part of what I do is go over everything with a fine-toothed comb before I start going to Facebook on your behalf. 

But just at a quick glance I can see a few things you're going to need to change.

You need your privacy policy, refund policy, shipping policy, and terms of service linked in your footer. All of these policies can be generated easily through Shopify settings > legal

You need to remove any mary-jane-related content, including images, even if it's not on a product.

Fix that stuff first and then shoot me an email, fill me in on everything that's happened between you and FB, IG, and Shopify, including the specific notifications you received. daniel@growmeow.com. Put Shopify + Instagram in the subject line so I can make sure it doesn't go to spam.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I am currently experiencing the same issue. For a long time my facebook was not registering myself as the admin for my business page, once that was fixed I tried to create my instagram sales channel using my facebook shop and I was rejected twice. I've looked up the terms and I'm not violating any of them. I followed many of the solutions posted on this page and none have fixed this issue. I took "product/service" out of my page bio to ensure I would be accepted and that did not work. If anyone has any solutions please let me know !

0 Likes
Tourist
38 0 2

@pinkyweber wrote:

Hi, I am currently experiencing the same issue. For a long time my facebook was not registering myself as the admin for my business page, once that was fixed I tried to create my instagram sales channel using my facebook shop and I was rejected twice. I've looked up the terms and I'm not violating any of them. I followed many of the solutions posted on this page and none have fixed this issue. I took "product/service" out of my page bio to ensure I would be accepted and that did not work. If anyone has any solutions please let me know !

Hey @pinkyweber - I'm currently helping some people who've gone through what you're going through. I've given more detail on that in posts above, feel free to reach out.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello! I am having the same problem with my store and was wondering if you can assist me as well

0 Likes