Your store isn’t eligible for Instagram product tagging and there isn't anything you can do about it

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Are you not Eligible for a IG shopping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 4
Instagramus.fr
The solution is here guys. This is our job to help you. 😊
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4
I have reported this issue to IG many months ago - way before COVID-19 and
no one has ever reached out. I refer to the IG shopping for me to tag my
products in pictures - please see the screenshot below.

[image: IMG_4076.jpg]
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

This worked for me after I chaged my page and instagram category to retail and shopping!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi everyone

I stumbled upon this post by another community member.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Instagram-shop/m-p/712463

I completed the form mentioned in the post - it's a contact form to Facebook Concierge Support and within 48 hours my Instagram Shopping was approved!

I've advised Shopify support as well and recommended that they create a separate training or information package for shopify sellers on how to get connected on Instagram. 

Good luck,

Judy

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
482 34 67

@simplehyggelife wrote:

Hi everyone

I stumbled upon this post by another community member.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Instagram-shop/m-p/712463

I completed the form mentioned in the post - it's a contact form to Facebook Concierge Support and within 48 hours my Instagram Shopping was approved!

I've advised Shopify support as well and recommended that they create a separate training or information package for shopify sellers on how to get connected on Instagram. 

Good luck,

Judy

Great find, Judy!

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am thrilled to hear that your store was approved after filling out this form. I'm posting the link to the Facebook contact form here as well if anyone is looking for it. Here's what it looks like:

05-05-sf7t6-xjdoe

For anyone looking to fill out this form, please make sure you're logged into the Facebook account that is the admin for the business page in question so that the correct page populates in the drop-down menu.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

you take money for it??

@growmeow_com wrote:

@JasperE wrote:

How might a manual review be triggered?

I do a thorough site review and profile review - one product at a time, one post at a time. I get everything ready to be approved. Then I talk to Facebook, which is different every time, escalating until I get to the right team (which they won't disclose which team that is), and then I get an email like this one from this afternoon:
Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.57.33 PM.png

And I'm not being a jerk and trying to "hide the secret". It's just not a process that I can give to someone and they'll be able to do it. Most people don't even have the access.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
76 0 8

@Workecommerce wrote:

you take money for it??

@growmeow_com wrote:

@JasperE wrote:

How might a manual review be triggered?

I do a thorough site review and profile review - one product at a time, one post at a time. I get everything ready to be approved. Then I talk to Facebook, which is different every time, escalating until I get to the right team (which they won't disclose which team that is), and then I get an email like this one from this afternoon:
Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.57.33 PM.png

And I'm not being a jerk and trying to "hide the secret". It's just not a process that I can give to someone and they'll be able to do it. Most people don't even have the access.

Yes, it's a service I provide for a fee. The amount depends on the estimated time it will take, which depends on the amount of content and products you have, and how problematic it all is.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi GrowMeow!

Hoping you are able to help my business partner and I on this. www.zilodesigns.com instagram is @Zilo_designs. Really appreciate anything you can do!!

info@teamzilo.com

Brandon

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0
Mine has come good on its own once I set up the shop properly in the facebook commerce page. Give that a go!
0 Likes